Updates and such…

Posted by Jason Steele | Monday 7 February 2011 12:48 pm

Hey everyone, I’ve got a ton of new videos coming soon so hang tight.  The new site design should also hopefully be up by the end of the month.

In the meantime, check out a new podcast I’ve started with my friend Robert Benfer and Chris Alex (voice of Carl the llama, Sausage Cat, etc):

Also, t-shirt maker Mighty Fine has begun producing Charlie the Unicorn and Llamas with Hats shirts, check them out here:

They have some pretty awesome designs.

• Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Fark
  • NewsVine
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit

27 Comments

1. Comment by Demons Dog — February 7, 2011 @ 12:54 pm

Chaos Pony was great, and having the first email ever on Chaos Pony was awesome.

2. Comment by coolguy24515 — February 7, 2011 @ 4:15 pm

no fucking way

3. Comment by coolguy24515 — February 7, 2011 @ 4:16 pm

i dont even

4. Comment by BarryTB132 — February 7, 2011 @ 6:01 pm

Can’t wait for those new vids, Jason! Keep up the good work! You should’ve made the first 3 Death Bats though! lol

5. Comment by JayMac — February 7, 2011 @ 6:41 pm

YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

6. Comment by Books_fan — February 8, 2011 @ 1:58 am

Can you please bring Matt Books back into this? He is far funnier than Knox, and it would make for a better show. I liked KKR with Matt

7. Comment by Brian — February 8, 2011 @ 5:47 am

ah yes…I’m old enough to remember the tale…a great promise of a future with Chaos Pony, after the dark of the long night endured, man would shine on through the dawn by order of the pony to give us the light and spread the good word. The time has come.

Speaking of which you guys check out the new my little pony show they’re doing? Not too bad, a little too new age for my taste though, but I do have bias to the original classic.

8. Comment by coolman1081 — February 8, 2011 @ 6:56 pm

Dang, Still No New Video??? :(

9. Comment by MarcusInfante — February 8, 2011 @ 7:24 pm

Oh man i never thought chaos pony would exist. I was indifferent about knoxkast but i listened to it. I like this new show though

10. Comment by Flippythemaster — February 8, 2011 @ 10:25 pm

I would love to see that “sociopath” shirt at airport security. Actually, wait, no I wouldn’t.

11. Comment by coolman1081 — February 9, 2011 @ 10:59 am

oh well chaos pony was good

12. Comment by Josh — February 9, 2011 @ 12:17 pm

Release the Cracken!!!!!!!!!

13. Comment by Mart — February 9, 2011 @ 8:35 pm

What the… Chaos Pony is actually being made now!!! wow, was NOT expecting this. But I thought it was supposed to be you, Knox n Books. Chris is cool n all, but why the change? Books didn’t wanna do it? Too bad though, he DID add a surtain charm,,, or something,, to Knox Kast

14. Comment by Pete — February 9, 2011 @ 9:47 pm

Chaos Pony lives?! I have been waiting damn near 4 years for this.

Does that mean… Spatula Madness?

15. Comment by Robert — February 9, 2011 @ 11:45 pm



16. Comment by Please — February 11, 2011 @ 2:58 am

Charlie the Unicorn 4, where are you?

17. Comment by doijj — February 11, 2011 @ 6:24 am

Jason – You’re making Dad Cop 2 as a feature length film, are you still chiseling away at Spatula Madness?

18. Comment by isaac — February 17, 2011 @ 4:24 pm

you should make lamas with hats hats

19. Comment by frednewman — February 18, 2011 @ 4:03 pm

Woooot!!!
    Thx for the time you but into these.
    Lamas with Hats FTW!!!

20. Comment by coolman1081 — February 18, 2011 @ 6:18 pm

Its been nearly 5 weeks!!!

21. Comment by Idk my name — February 19, 2011 @ 9:05 pm

CCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

22. Comment by Anon — February 22, 2011 @ 8:36 pm

Where are the other ones you filmed? It’s been like forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. Comment by grapefuit — February 23, 2011 @ 12:06 pm

duuuuude… jason. i know you have the most amazing videos EVER but you know….. im pretty excited for the new ones. and not rushing you R anything but id like to see them… sometime this year, thank you so much for being amaZing :)

24. Comment by Bella cullen — February 23, 2011 @ 11:14 pm

Can u make another llamas with hats and cloak plz!!!!!!!! They r my favorite one out of filmcow besides the interview. Lol interview. Lovedit!

25. Comment by grapefuit — February 24, 2011 @ 12:29 pm

i see thaat.. bella really does exist. well, obsess away :)

26. Comment by dpo — February 26, 2011 @ 1:39 pm

Is that ton of videos coming this year? ;-)

27. Comment by I have a name? — February 27, 2011 @ 11:47 am

All the t-shirts are for males. D=

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.