President Taft’s Secret Pony Brigade

• Fark
  • NewsVine
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit

22 Comments

1. Comment by lucky33325 — June 21, 2010 @ 6:49 pm

Eh, it’s okay. When are you gonna make a serious buisness meeting?

2. Comment by doijj — June 21, 2010 @ 7:09 pm

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I LOVE YOU!! IN A GAY WAY!

3. Comment by The Magical Moose — June 22, 2010 @ 12:08 am

How did you uncover the truth behind this part of our history that was so carefully disguised as a conspiracy theory by our government?

4. Comment by BURGERMAN — June 22, 2010 @ 2:35 am

FI-NA-LLY I would give you a hug but I’m not really like that……. and it’s sorta arkward over the internet.

5. Comment by Demons Dog — June 22, 2010 @ 4:05 am

What the hell kind of pony noise was that? First a trumpet sound for a violin now this.

But the cartoon was so funny. Is this the one that was supposed to come out before ROFLCon?

6. Comment by warz — June 22, 2010 @ 8:52 am

7. Comment by wyatt_whitman@yahoo.com — June 22, 2010 @ 3:51 pm

we need more lamas with hats lol i love them

8. Comment by Dark Storm — June 23, 2010 @ 11:55 am

That was so amusing you have no idea. “Wha- Is that a tongue ring?! You’re just trying to make me angry now aren’t you! You are the worst pony ever! …And I hate you.” Your stuff is golden, keep up the awesome work <3

9. Comment by Eric_Monster — June 23, 2010 @ 1:37 pm

my first thought of the pony voice was “that sounds like those annoying cataquacks from “Super Mario Shunshine!” your videos are gold.

10. Comment by Snurgle — June 23, 2010 @ 3:48 pm

i want a worthwhile short, not a thing like this, but it was a posting so-begrudgingly-thanks

11. Comment by Jason Steele — June 23, 2010 @ 3:52 pm

I’m sorry to disappoint you Snurgle, next time I’ll be sure to consult with you personally when making a new cartoon.

12. Comment by warz — June 23, 2010 @ 11:05 pm

President Taft is a sweaty fat man. HAHA. @snurgle: There is a distinct possibility that he will actually consult you. I would not be surprised.

13. Comment by Lilly — June 24, 2010 @ 6:34 am

“I love you all, exept Ponita.” Classic, just Classic. p.s. if i die from laughing so hard I choke, its your fault

14. Comment by PieMonster — June 24, 2010 @ 3:52 pm

Make a second one! I watched it, like, 40 times already! lololol!

15. Comment by warz — June 24, 2010 @ 11:24 pm

Coming Soon: Llamas w/ Hats 3!!!

16. Comment by Kyle G. — June 25, 2010 @ 9:11 am

The voice of President Taft is funny in itself. Thanks for the videos.

I don’t know how you do with deadlines, but would it be possible if you had a tentative release date for upcoming videos? It would help ease the pain of waiting.

Thanks.

17. Comment by dralegorn — June 26, 2010 @ 1:21 pm

I was hoping for a bigger relese….. oh well…. this will hold me for a whie….. *sighs*

18. Comment by BarryTB132 — June 27, 2010 @ 7:44 pm

pretty good. keep it up, jason!

19. Comment by humanbird12 — June 29, 2010 @ 1:26 am

well all i must say is that its funny! ahahah. i mean it will never beat charlie the unicorn<3 but it's getting there(: good job!

20. Comment by cna training — June 29, 2010 @ 6:22 am

found your site on del.icio.us today and really liked it.. i bookmarked it and will be back to check it out some more later

21. Comment by Lucian — July 5, 2010 @ 1:14 am

This was hilarious! I hope you create more videos like this < 3

22. Comment by wyatt_whitman@yahoo.com — July 8, 2010 @ 9:18 am

i didn’t see the funny in it but it has potential of being the funniest thing alive

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.