ROFLCon

Posted by Jason Steele | Wednesday 28 April 2010 7:51 pm

I’m leaving for Boston tomorrow to attend and speak at ROFLCon II, which takes play on Friday and Saturday (my panel is Saturday morning at 11:30 EST.)  The entire event is being streamed live here, and from what I understand all of the panels and talks will be uploaded to archive.org once the event is over.

I’ll be tweeting and video-tweeting the entire time, which you’ll be able to keep up with here.  Chris Alex is also coming (Carl, Doctor Fabulous, etc) so if you’re at the event you’ll be able to meet BOTH OF US AT THE SAME TIME.  He’ll probably be doing some tweeting of his own as well.

I was hoping to have a new cartoon finished before I left but I ran out of time.  Rest assured though, there will be a new FilmCow release next week.

• Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Fark
  • NewsVine
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit

15 Comments

1. Comment by BarryTB132 — April 28, 2010 @ 8:01 pm

plz upload Bino, A Serious Buisness Meeting, Charlie 4 or another Llamas with Hats! This waiting is killing me!

2. Comment by picklepooper — April 28, 2010 @ 8:04 pm

Boston? Darn it. I wish I wasn’t so far away.

3. Comment by BURGERMAN — April 29, 2010 @ 2:55 am

I need new toons! OR I WILL DIE! Do you really want that on your concience? To be a MURDERER? do you? do you? huh? yeah? I should stop now…

4. Comment by Snurgle — April 29, 2010 @ 6:43 am

I want movie now!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW, dammit!

5. Comment by someone... — April 29, 2010 @ 6:58 am

couldnt you tell us what it will be? i still wonder what that untitled one is thats been listed on the front page for like forever…

6. Comment by Demons Dog — April 29, 2010 @ 11:19 am

Too bad you won’t be doing a short documentary thing. Also, looking forward to the cartoon.

7. Comment by doijj — April 29, 2010 @ 9:09 pm

Nice, I wanna see your speech!

8. Comment by D.J. — April 29, 2010 @ 10:09 pm

Will you be seeing Nightmare On Elm Street whilst your there? It’s out TOMORROW!!!!!

9. Comment by ur mom — April 29, 2010 @ 10:39 pm

be back soon so you can finish the video :P i will be watching event to bad ur so far away or i would be there :( oh and tell chris alex that he’s aweosme thnx …

10. Comment by PieMonster — April 30, 2010 @ 4:10 pm

dude, wats the untitled thingy? i need answers jason… ANSWER ME NOW DAMMIT!!!

11. Comment by meta-knight — April 30, 2010 @ 7:23 pm

your acting like your being milked by cows ppl,its just a week, then youll watch,just a week,how bad is that?

12. Comment by Lilly — May 2, 2010 @ 12:02 pm

I NEED A NEW FILMCOW VIDEO!!! MUST HAVE VIDEO! MUST HAVE VIDEO! MUST HAVE VIDEO…

13. Comment by Pete — May 3, 2010 @ 5:02 pm

A new FilmCow release? You mean like a feature length Spatula Movie? Because it seems that’s all that’s been missing from my life for the last 5 years.

14. Comment by Urza — May 5, 2010 @ 9:48 am

I second the comment by Pete. Without a feature length Spatula Madness… I am incomplete.

15. Comment by doijj — May 6, 2010 @ 2:16 am

I agree with the completion of Spatula Madness! 100%, for the fans sake and Jason’s sake!

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.