Website issues…

Posted by Jason Steele | Tuesday 13 April 2010 10:18 pm

Sorry about that, I had a ton of problems with the site today but everything should be running fine now.  Thanks to HostGator for their quick support – if anyone is looking for a web host I highly recommend them.  They responded very quickly and fixed a huge number of issues that I myself was too stupid to fix.

Anyway, I had a ton of “real life” stuff I needed to do over the last couple of weeks, but I’m back in production mode now so you should start seeing regular releases again.  OR A GHOST.  IF YOU SEE A GHOST DON’T TELL ME, GHOSTS ARE SCARY.

• Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Fark
  • NewsVine
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit

47 Comments

1. Comment by doijj — April 14, 2010 @ 1:57 am

YAY, I JUST WATCHED FRACKTAPLOTS! It was alright, but after seeing it, then watching your commentary on it, was the funniest ever!!! I LOVE YOU!! :D Your a genius!

2. Comment by normalpersonthatenjoysstragethings — April 14, 2010 @ 9:39 am

do you just spend your time coming up with weird new things to amuse weird people?

3. Comment by Demons Dog — April 14, 2010 @ 10:36 am

The forums still aren’t working. Well, they aren’t working for me anyway, is it working for anyone else?

4. Comment by Jason Steele — April 14, 2010 @ 10:41 am

The forums work fine for me. Try emptying your browser’s cache.

5. Comment by aether — April 14, 2010 @ 4:13 pm

so does a regular basis still mean once every 2 months? lol

6. Comment by Drake — April 14, 2010 @ 5:43 pm

When I try to access this blog using Google Chrome my computer starts to download a documents (which, being paranoid, I did not opened and erased right away). I’m now using a friend’s computer. Just wanted you to know, Google Chrome users can’t read your blog.

7. Comment by Jason Steele — April 14, 2010 @ 5:58 pm

Drake – empty your browser’s cache.

8. Comment by phyrone2 — April 14, 2010 @ 6:06 pm

HAHAHAHAHA EMPTY YOUR CACHE!!!!!! THEY NEVER LEARN!!! :)

9. Comment by Samuel Shaver — April 14, 2010 @ 10:15 pm

I see a ghost. But wait, I’m not supposed to tell you! I want to tell you but I know it’s wrong! I can’t deal with this on my conscience. I have to tell someone. But it must be the one named Steele. The Ghost told me so. The pressure… it, it BURNS. It burns like Newt Gingrich’s smooth, clean thighs. I… I… alright, I’ll admit it! It was the ghost of Gerald Ford. He wants your dental insurance, Jason.

10. Comment by doijj — April 14, 2010 @ 11:59 pm

YAY!!

11. Comment by doijj — April 15, 2010 @ 12:02 am

I love real life stuff, that kind of stuff builds character! And everybody loves a good character!!!! Adolf Hitler had tons of character! all because of his real life stuff!

12. Comment by Snurgle — April 15, 2010 @ 11:28 am

Did Stalin have character, ’cause he killed lots of people too

P.S. I saw the ghost of gerald Fords’ mom, she apologized for his behavior. “He was always a bad egg.” She said.

13. Comment by Mart — April 15, 2010 @ 4:54 pm

What if I saw a zombie, should I tell you abaut that?

14. Comment by Ehrgloshmahneekahbglah — April 15, 2010 @ 5:48 pm

I SAW A GHOST BEFORE. IT WAS SCARY! D:

15. Comment by phyrone2 — April 15, 2010 @ 9:31 pm

????? wtf is with gearld ford stuff???

16. Comment by doijj — April 15, 2010 @ 11:28 pm

@ phyrone2 – Gearld Ford has lots of character!

17. Comment by Drake — April 16, 2010 @ 6:34 pm

Though I have no idea what my browser’s cache is, I can now access the blog on Google Chrome again.

18. Comment by Laiiyla — April 17, 2010 @ 9:50 am

omg the depressed whale is AWESOME! you should keep making charlie the unicorn he is AWESOME!!!!!!!!! MY SCREN SAVER IS PUT A BANANA IN YOUR EAR!!!!!

19. Comment by phyrone2 — April 17, 2010 @ 8:15 pm

*palms face*

20. Comment by doijj — April 18, 2010 @ 3:46 am

*hits face with a 2 by 4*

21. Comment by tacotruck — April 18, 2010 @ 7:15 am

I’ve never seen a ghost especially one that looks like Gerald Ford.

I feel left out. ):

22. Comment by jake — April 18, 2010 @ 4:02 pm

Whats cooking right now in your animation kitchen of magic?!?!?!?!

23. Comment by someone... — April 19, 2010 @ 1:19 am

@jake
    probably meth

24. Comment by doijj — April 19, 2010 @ 3:29 am

human hands?

25. Comment by Snurgle — April 19, 2010 @ 5:38 pm

Meth!?! Hands!?! I want some!!!!!!!

26. Comment by Wilbert the Pig — April 19, 2010 @ 9:17 pm

I like how after a while Mr. Steele is just like, “Ahhh look at these retards, I’m just gonna ignore them.”

27. Comment by someone... — April 19, 2010 @ 9:26 pm

SERIOUSLY whats goin on?

28. Comment by doijj — April 19, 2010 @ 10:17 pm

Yep, I’m a retard… I like to be ignored, the fact that Jason won’t say anything about these comments secretly get me off.

In a sexual way.

29. Comment by PieMonster — April 20, 2010 @ 7:53 pm

Hey Jason, I mad a little spoof out of The Cosmic Adventures of Docter Fabulous. Its pretty funny. Check it out here:

30. Comment by doijj — April 20, 2010 @ 9:45 pm

whoa whoa whoa @someone… no need to shoot, it’s just not important for you to know.

31. Comment by doijj — April 22, 2010 @ 11:41 pm

Hey Piemonster, your video wasted my time! Now if my time meant anything to me, I might be pissed.

32. Comment by Catloverlsal — April 23, 2010 @ 6:30 am

Hurrary (for the collapse of civilization) more Filmcow realases! Yeahness!

33. Comment by Catloverlsal — April 23, 2010 @ 6:31 am

Ps I saw a large ghost right over there (and it looked strangly like Mr. Happyface.)

34. Comment by meta-knight — April 23, 2010 @ 6:10 pm

hey jason,you should make a sequel for mr happyface sometime.(if your even reading this.)and dont listen to most of these ppl,asking to hurry up on vids,HEY PPL, JASON HAS A LIFE!!!DONT ALWAYS EXPECT HIM TO BE CONSTANTLY MAKING VIDS!!!!!! PATIENCE PPL.

35. Comment by doijj — April 23, 2010 @ 6:41 pm

Jason, you should KILL yourself so you don’t have a life, then you can have all the time in the world to produce video’s that make me chuckle, and make me feel better!

36. Comment by phyrone2 — April 23, 2010 @ 10:51 pm

Why do i read all the hating comments on here? i mean really. it was funny. bam thats it. no… it waisted my time crud. well doijj you wasted my time for reading your post about your time being waisted. you are tourturiing us for that! so dont piss at him for trying to be creative! and you dont you make one? thats what i thought. i liked it btw. so ha!

37. Comment by doijj — April 24, 2010 @ 2:40 am

hmm, I’m sorry for my hatred, and sorry for that apology, I’m Canadian. I’m glad i wasted your time, in a mean and cynical way I leave you know with a youtube video I made that is original I did a while back. Hope it wastes time as much as it has wasted my time :D

P.S. I am truely sorry about my mean-ness, it falls under the category of internet bullying, I get to caught up in my internet security, not remembering you are a real person too! Hopefully nothing I said insulted you, and I’ll try to be a little less mean.

And Jason you should kill yourself to be a ghost, and make ghost movies full time :P

38. Comment by Snurgle — April 24, 2010 @ 7:43 pm

why do you want him to die, there would be no more Charlie vids if that happened.

39. Comment by doijj — April 24, 2010 @ 9:31 pm

he would be a ghost, and have less “real life” things to do, then he can spend all his time being a scary ghost, making Charlie vids :D

40. Comment by picklepooper — April 25, 2010 @ 10:00 am

I have already seen a ghost. But I won’t tell you because ghosts are scary, so I didn’t see a ghost.

41. Comment by WTeen8 — April 25, 2010 @ 5:24 pm

Cool. And to that guy saying that chrome users can’t see the blog. I’m using Google Chrome right now. I can read it fine. Your computer was just retarded.

OH MY GOD A GHOST!

42. Comment by Snurgle — April 25, 2010 @ 6:13 pm

Hmm… Yes, I would like him to spend all his time making Charlie vids so, sure he can die. I’ll just set Mr. Happy Face on him.
    Mwa Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:)

43. Comment by tacotruck — April 26, 2010 @ 6:52 am

I still haven’t seen a Gerald Ford ghost but i saw a ghost that looked like michael jackson in my basement.

P.S. I’m using chrome too and it works fine

44. Comment by Snurgle — April 26, 2010 @ 11:58 am

Oh My God… That is scary, you shouldn’t have told me.

45. Comment by doijj — April 27, 2010 @ 5:58 am

Hey @ phyrone2

I want some serious feedback here! What did you think of my original material of a film?

46. Comment by Eric — April 28, 2010 @ 9:41 am

i’m amazed at how awful these comments are. not sure why i’m amazed…. i should expect it. but still. just… wow.

47. Comment by meta-knight — April 28, 2010 @ 5:51 pm

guys,you cant just put mr happy face on jason,wat if he gets mad and doesnt make anymore vids for us?

anyway i saw a ghost of timmy in the living room.only he looked like he just got raped.THAT was scary!

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.