Updates…

Posted by Jason Steele | Wednesday 7 October 2009 12:07 pm

So I guess MySpace has died, huh? I got 225 people joining the FilmCow Facebook account in the time it took me to get 17 on MySpace.

I’ve taken the MySpace link off the front page of FilmCow. I’ll keep the account up and I’ll keep updating the music there for people who want to add FilmCow songs to their profile, but it just doesn’t look like a lot of people are interested in MySpace anymore.

If anyone has any suggestions as to something they’d like to see on FilmCow let me know. A long time ago I was getting a lot of requests to start a forum on FilmCow, but I delayed setting one up because I was sure that nobody would want to post there. And now the forum has over a million and a half posts. So I’m certainly willing to listen to suggestions considering how epically wrong I’ve been about this stuff in the past.

As for movie updates, I actually have a good number of videos I’m planning on releasing soon that have been mostly finished for a while now. This includes “The Interview,” “A Serious Business Meeting,” “Llamas with Hats 2″ and “Bino the Elephant.” The first two (Interview and Business Meeting) should be out in a week or two. I’m not going to give a timeframe on the new Llamas video or Bino because something could always come up to delay those.

And yes, I am still working on the Spatula Madness feature, and no, I don’t have any updates on that right now.

Well, I’m off to the store. To buy stuff. Like batteries.

• Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Fark
  • NewsVine
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit

39 Comments

1. Comment by carl — October 7, 2009 @ 1:52 pm

awesome, llamas with hats

2. Comment by Nick — October 7, 2009 @ 1:57 pm

which (id any) are live action? ಠ_ಠ

3. Comment by Jason Steele — October 7, 2009 @ 2:35 pm

They’re all cartoons at the moment.

4. Comment by Spiff — October 7, 2009 @ 2:35 pm

if you were for some reason up in minnesota i could hook you up with some cheap batteries…oh the many perks of working at a battery store.

5. Comment by BuzzLightyear — October 7, 2009 @ 3:13 pm

Who doesn’t love batteries

6. Comment by The Mango Snatcher — October 7, 2009 @ 3:44 pm

Llamas with Hats…..2? My life is complete.

7. Comment by Devils Dog — October 7, 2009 @ 5:01 pm

Is The Interview in any way related to a Serious Business Meeting?

8. Comment by Noah Suleyman — October 7, 2009 @ 5:21 pm

OMQ! Llamas wit Hats…II? Dat’s SOOOO beastleh and stuff. By da way wats da new Spatuler Madness feature thingeh u mentioned?

9. Comment by The Magical Moose — October 7, 2009 @ 5:56 pm

Llams with Hats 2? Awesome… More fun with llamas, with more added comfort from hats!

10. Comment by Pie Monster — October 7, 2009 @ 6:30 pm

Hey Jason, you should put claymation movies on here. Kinda like Knox’s Korner.

11. Comment by FlareHunter76 — October 7, 2009 @ 10:48 pm

have fun with your new batteries, Jason.

12. Comment by Jordan Cruz — October 8, 2009 @ 8:09 pm

Can you put up a song of you playing the Xaphoon (if you know how)? I’m really considering buying one, but I want your opinions on it first.

13. Comment by Foodmansam — October 8, 2009 @ 9:56 pm

Bino?! Yay! I’ve been waiting for this since that kkr when you used the bino voice. Are you going to use the Logan whitehurst song for it?

14. Comment by Fanatism — October 9, 2009 @ 8:25 am

We need to have a daily report regarding your food consumption!

15. Comment by Jared — October 9, 2009 @ 11:14 am

People still buy batteries?

16. Comment by KevinAZ — October 9, 2009 @ 12:53 pm

your right Jason. myspace pretty much is dying. i guess ppl got sick and tired of all the tweens having contests to see how many fucking emoticons and txt lingo they could use in their profile. SPARKLES!

17. Comment by Wkid8 — October 9, 2009 @ 4:06 pm

Duracell? Energizer? Any way, Yay Llamas 2!

18. Comment by Jason Williams — October 9, 2009 @ 10:22 pm

YES! My face gets tingley every time there’s new stuff.

Any chance of a podcast getting restarted? Chaos Pony perhaps?

19. Comment by Shaun — October 10, 2009 @ 9:16 am

i think that on here you should have a cast page, where it says stuff about the actors in the shorts and who they play. that would ROCCCK!!!

20. Comment by Pie Monster — October 10, 2009 @ 1:02 pm

GO CLAY!! :p

21. Comment by Eric — October 10, 2009 @ 8:07 pm

I think it would be interesting for a “Cloak 2″ or like something you did with the Master Collection Ad and have all the filmcow characters together

22. Comment by Alicia Stella — October 10, 2009 @ 11:59 pm

Yay! Llamas 2! Yay!

(Mittens 2? Someday? No rush. Meow meow meow meow?)

23. Comment by Pie Monster — October 11, 2009 @ 11:56 am

Doesn’t anyone like clay?????

24. Comment by miguel — October 11, 2009 @ 9:40 pm

and charlie the unicorn 4

25. Comment by Bananardp — October 11, 2009 @ 9:44 pm

hey jason, i know this is a little off topic, but did you script out this website yourself? If so, how did you put that image next to the title (on the tab).
    heres my site: RandomDuck.net
    it’s not done yet.

26. Comment by Pie Monster — October 11, 2009 @ 10:37 pm

check out this funny charlie movie poster : http://www.thesheldons.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/Charlie_the_Unicorn_poster_by_peachiekeenie.jpg.jpeg

27. Comment by Faduki — October 12, 2009 @ 4:00 pm

[maybelameidea]Why not a FilmCow based flash game?[\maybelameidea]

28. Comment by Solo — October 12, 2009 @ 6:09 pm

Hey, pie monster. I like clay.
    Llamas 2!!!!:D

29. Comment by Lanisagna — October 12, 2009 @ 10:09 pm

Ooh…..I would VERY much enjoy a Cloak sequel. I think there’s definitely enough material there to make a sequel with. Can’t wait for the new stuff!

30. Comment by Bananardp — October 13, 2009 @ 7:31 pm

never mind, i figured it out.

31. Comment by Pie Monster — October 14, 2009 @ 7:26 pm

Thanks Solo for backing me up we shall now make a clay alliance :p!

32. Comment by doijj — October 14, 2009 @ 8:19 pm

LOL, that charlie the unicorn poster was awesome!!

33. Comment by Walker — October 14, 2009 @ 10:59 pm

You could add a “sexy” page. Where only the sexy may enter. And offer ‘Sexy’s Only’ stuff.

34. Comment by Pie Monster — October 16, 2009 @ 10:30 pm

R for retarted :p!!!!!!!!!!

35. Comment by Pie Monster — October 17, 2009 @ 11:38 am

PS thats for the poster not filmcow.

36. Comment by Tinsterr — October 19, 2009 @ 9:17 am

A podcast would be awesome, I’m missing the good old days with kkr

37. Comment by JACOB!!! — October 19, 2009 @ 1:02 pm

jason, if you respond to this it will make me feel tingely inside.

38. Comment by Pie Monster — October 19, 2009 @ 6:33 pm

Tinsterr, there is a podcast on itunes

39. Comment by Bananardp — October 19, 2009 @ 10:10 pm

JASON!!! ¡¡¡uosɐɾ ¡¡¡uosɐɾ ¡¡¡uosɐɾ ¡¡¡uosɐɾ ¡¡¡uosɐɾ (read that upside down.) CHECK OUT MY WONDERFULLY SPLEDIFOUROUS-LIKE ANIMATION!!! AND IT’S ONLY, thats right, 1 SECOND LONG!!!
    yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    _____________________________________________________________________
    | |

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.