The FilmCow Weekly News Address

Hey buddies! As some of you have noticed, there was a change of plans with the release for Saturday. For various reasons, the video is being pushed back to Thursday. Since it was an extra video anyway, I hope you can forgive us.

Other things happening this week: Monday, on the Extra Channel there will be a new Scuffcraft! The theme was Warfare, and man, there were a lot of entries. So many that I decided to split it into 3 episodes. I hope you enjoy listening to the non-gender-specific tones of my ambiguous voice, because I talk a lot during them.
On Thursday, a new Titusville Culture report will be hitting the tubes! Also, as I mentioned above, there will be a new Main Channel release. SO EXCITING. It will coincide with more exciting news, too! Shhh, Scuffy. You’re getting ahead of yourself.

Filming on the Detective Heart of America movie continues. I wish I had more to report than that, but I don’t. I’ll occasionally bring it up, though, just to ease your minds.

And uh … that’s it? Sure. Time to blast off!

teamrocket

scuffy

7 Responses to “ “The FilmCow Weekly News Address”

1. Gemil says:

Since you guys love Pokémon so much, the website here is a Pokémon game site that is free and is not a spam, virus or anything bad. It has a good story line.

2. Blade says:

So does the Thursday release count as the main release this week?

• Jason Steele says:

There will be a release this Thursday, and then a new video next Saturday.

• Blade says:

Thanks Jason.
        You carpet monster.

• Gemil says:

Did you guys take a look at the Pokémon game? If you did it is great eh?

• Scuffy says:

Jason has Pokemon X, and I have Pokemon Y. But it’s the first Pokemon game I’ve ever played extensively, so I have no point of comparison. It’s a lot of fun, though. I can see why people have been into the franchise for so long.

• Sakura says:

You guys really love your Pokémon, Me too, I just went on that site that the Gemil person posted up, It’s really good even if it is not an official Pokémon game, I can tell that you have too be on your tows and brains wile doing the gym battles because things change fast.