The FilmCow Weekly News Address

Hey chums! Welcome to this week’s update. Shall we dive right in or what?

MONDAY: Scuffcraft! Hooray for video games! And also me!
THURSDAY: Titusville Culture Report! Hooray for food! And Chris!
SATURDAY: There might be something coming out on the main channel. Just for you! And everyone else, too.

Sorry, I’m tired. But you don’t want to hear about that. You want to hear about this:
madness

Pick it up, pick it up.

scuffy

10 Responses to “ “The FilmCow Weekly News Address”

1. Kyle Tansley says:

Hey you! Dont watch that, watch this! This is the heavy heavy monster sound, the nuttiest sound around!

So if you’ve come in off the street, and you’re beginning to feel the heat, well listen buster, you better start to move your feet, to the rockinest, rock steady beat, of Madness!

OOOOONE STEP BEYOOOOOOOND

2. finnatejake says:

To video or not to video… tis that the question?

3. Jhlomar says:

What you all doing for Christmas, So no videos this week?

4. Graham says:

I’m curious as to what Jason’s religious beliefs are

5. Sera says:

What, No New video today, you guys must be buzzy over the holidays.

6. spoonleaf says:

Of all the times to show support through at least a tiny update would be now considering the detective movie and the crazy backing in more ways then one you guys got including me. id like to know what’s up. so…. what’s up.

7. Scuffy says:

Sorry, pals. I was in PA with my family and Jason was in FL with his family. We dropped the ball. I’ll post an update tomorrow.

8. spoonleaf says:

Thanks scuffster! Just wanted to make sure yalls doin’ fine and all dat der. but i really appreciate the mew chris talks. that made everything better. btw chris i heard you are in the process of making a podcast. It would be fantacular if there was a way you could do some type of live chat feed that people could post in on. it would correlate well with the chris talks series. just saying not neyin.

9. spoonleaf says:

Whaaa…. no response from chris yet?? Super sad emoticon:

-____- <sad face

10. spoonleaf says:

Waves hand at chris. yo. Wake up