Hit It With a Car: Kiddie Pool

This month on “Hit It With a Car,” Christopher bravely slays the evil Kiddie Pool with his Cadillac Eldorado of Justice and Mystery.

13 Responses to “ “Hit It With a Car: Kiddie Pool”

1. David says:

How many of these have you filmed? Haha!

2. Ocelot says:

Justice AND Mystery? Well this i’ve gotta see!

3. Hellion says:

Poor croc 😛

4. some person says:

I love Film Cow, but I can’t stand the hit with a car series, I find it too redundant. Please stop, your making my brain hurt… I didn’t even watch episode 2 or 3 because after the first episode I understood how much I couldn’t stand it, but every thing else is Great! I love your material, but please stop hit with a car. Jason I thought you were better then that video.

• Jason Steele says:

We’re not going to stop making something just because you personally don’t enjoy it. Other people like it, and more importantly *we* really like the series. It’s one of my favorite things we’ve put together.

It’s fine if you don’t like it – the humor comes from a different place than our cartoons so I imagine a certain percentage of our regular audience are just not going to be into it. But come on dude, you can’t command people to only create art you enjoy.

• Ocelot says:

Solution: don’t watch it.

5. El Lime Head says:

I read the title as “Pool full of kiddies”… idea for next month’s??? Please 😀

6. Arthur Dent says:

These were all filmed at the same time right?

• Ford Prefect says:

Arthur! What are you doing on Filmcow? We need to find Zaphod… it’s important. He has my towel. Stop dilly-dallying on the internet.

7. Jason, don’t worry about the flippin’ butt wrench who says he doesn’t like your series. I’m glad you are continuing. I can’t believe you even had the desire to respond to that guy. There’s no need for that. He’ll get the hint if you decide to post four of these in a row (which would be utterly super tasty). Seriously, I would do that. But that’s just because I hate flippin’ butt wrenches like that douche. Anyways, this video was the best in the series so far. A kiddie pool? Flippin’ epic! And, you had some variety in the humor this time, which was a step up from the previous videos. You should throw a surprise fight in there between those guys… the animosity there is practically palpable. You can tell they both want to suddenly grab eachothers nuts and toss em. Totally.

8. Tomus says:

What about “Shoot it with a cannon” next time ?