Prometheus 2

Everyone’s favorite married couple is back in a brand new adventure: Prometheus 2.  What exciting events will transpire this episode?  Find out now!

21 Responses to “ “Prometheus 2”

1. Clyphe says:

Cool… HNNG.

2. Charles Manson says:

Whoo!!!

3. Racze says:

Next time there has to be a rip in the fabric of space and time, and the same alien should make an appearance again, only this time with a bunch of blue tentacles.

4. “Get that alien outta here!”

“Meeeeeeeh.”

This video didn’t make any sense. Like… I usually get them, buuuut… Something, like, I dunno, was just wrong or something. Really silly imho, guise…

6. Burt Reynolds says:

Ahahahahahahahaha… DAMN IT, JASON.

Just kidding, I still love you.

7. aqua something you know whatever says:

thats was great, animal: meow dinosaur:meoww and a alien: meowww

8. I like every single video I seen of yours (especially live-action ones)… except this…
    Others may like it, but I found this one to be really boring, not funny, and quite repetitive. The first of these was really funny, but they’re all pretty much the same…
    Looking forward to next video, however. Also, let’s get a Chaos Pony! 😀

• El Lime Head says:

The repetition’s kind of the idea of this series – they are all essentially exactly the same, but with minor changes, such as George’s woman’s choice of weaponry, the creature which has trespassed in our protagonist’s house, and George’s final predicament with his eggs.

For me, the series represents how no matter how hard you try, there will always be some ideas copied from others. Jurassic Park 5 copied The Animal, and was in turn copied by Prometheus 2. The titles of each episode also show how we should relate the cartoons to longer, higher-budget features.

9. ThatOneChick says:

Somehow, the “OH MAH GOD” at the end just made me laugh like a hyena on ecstasy. It was great. I startled my cat.

10. Stig says:

I bet that Alien does this just to torment George.

11. Smith says:

Ppl may say these vids don’t make sense. Well, theyre just stupid. Keep up da gud work.

12. Mr Cheese says:

Ahhhh I always enjoy when one of these comes out, there’s just something about a man and his eggs that make everything seem right in the world.

13. Mr. Tastix says:

Eat the egg anyway!

14. Hellion says:

Poor guy is never going to get his eggs :/

15. KAAAAARLLLLL says:

Funny as hell, can’t wait to see what next week will bring!

16. What happened to the previous weeks entry? Did it get lost in the aliens home dimension? Anyways… wish I knew what happened to george after his face met the thingy. That’ll have to be addressed in the next animal. Btw, nicew marketing ploy there, with the whole movie tag title. I’m not used to seeing such few views on your videos, so I get the reasoning behind it. But people are lazy, so they need these type of titles for all of your videos, in order for your ploy to work. I’m probably one of the only people out there who actually goes out of the way to go to your site and check for updates. I haven’t even subscribed. I became a fan after a friend of mine had me watch charlie. Boredom truly will keep u coming back for more. Anyone care to refute that? Huh? *raises fist* anyone?

17. indianasmith says:

I think this was the best of the series!

18. Moczinski says:

This was great as usual! Your strongest moments are in your series, imo! Thus I’d love more dinosaur phone calls and cases for Detective Mittens – your films tend to get better with each episode!

A question to the native speakers here: Is it possible to understand the whole conversation in the “Married Couple” series? Usually I get all of the dialogue in Jason’s videos but this I’m gonna need subtitles for…

19. qwerty says:

I hate this series. No disrespect Jason, I love your work, just these videos are not funny to me and ALL EXACTLY THE SAME. I get using the same formula for all of them, that’s great, but all of the jokes are the same and get old fast. First video in a long time that i have sat and watched with a blank expression.