Jurassic Park 5

Hello everyone!  As promised, here is “Jurassic Park 5.”  I truly hope that you enjoy this cinematic masterwork I have created.

In other news, WOW, seals taking naps are FREAKING ADORABLE.

26 Responses to “ “Jurassic Park 5”

1. TypeQueen says:

I want a seal and to get preferential treatment that Royalty deserves! – After all you were the first and you were almost like a seal when napping!

2. Yuki says:

Jurassic Park 5 BEFORE Jurassic Park 4? Damn Dinosaurs and their understanding of space-time travel ¬_¬

3. BlueJacketGuy says:

I thought that Jurassic Park 5 in your Ad for Nick: The Feature Film was a joke, Goddammit

4. ThatOneChick says:

These two seemed to have a strained marriage.

5. indianasmith says:

THANK YOU!!!
    A new cartoon, somewhat funny, recurring characters, classic Filmcow voices, and best of all –

IT ISN’T MORE KITTYAMY NONSENSE!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Randomness says:

It was funny and all but…I don’t know, it was just…disapointing :/

7. Carbonated Chocolate Cake says:

YAY!

8. Karma says:

I remember when Jason Steele used to be funny.

This was not. This was the specific diametric opposite of funny.

In all honesty for as much as (stupid) people hate them, the KittyAmy posts are the most entertaining part of this site, anymore.

At least they have substance. This is Jason Steele stealing Chef’s Parents from South Park and somehow sapping every bit of actual humor right out of it.

• Jason Steele says:

Sorry you didn’t like the cartoon!

The characters are based on people I know in real life. I’m not sure where you live, but it’s not uncommon to encounter individuals like that in the southern United States.

I take creative theft seriously and would not “steal” characters from another work. Unfortunately, whenever I make a video with a very specific character archetype people are quick to think it’s based on whatever version of the archetype they’re most familiar with. But I assure you that “Chef’s parents” were far from my mind while making both this and the previous cartoon I did with the same characters.

• Nacho/sup3rtom2000 says:

There goes Jason, our hero, educating the ignorant of the world <3

• Hellion says:

That’s partially what I thought it was at first also. Either or its still fairly creative and enjoy the cartoons you have made. Hopefully might have another Chaos Pony before too long as well. 🙂

• Will says:

Seriously dude the least you could do is apologize to Jason. He even took the time to answer your comment. I’m all about free speech and criticism too, but you should try to be objective and fair in your judgements and in your remarks. He works really hard to offer his fans these little gems. Respect the guy. To think you accused him of plagiarizing something from South Park…

• ThatOneChick says:

I’m growing increasingly impressed with you. Every time you post something, not only is it whiny, irritating, impeccably written, and horrendously self-absorbed, but you actually contradict yourself in your own posts! Incredible. You must be a fascinating person in real life when you’re not whining about pointless crap.

9. LOLephant In The Room says:

The eggs must have been transported into a demention full of baby seals, it all makes sense now.

10. indianasmith says:

I’m just thrilled to see new cartoons being posted, even if some don’t like them as well as previous ones. Personally, I would rather the cartoon characters not swear quite as much. But I’m just one consumer of the free content here. If I discover one that is a bit over the top for my taste (like BINO THE ELEPHANT), I just skip and and watch THE INTERVIEW or LLAMAS WITH HATS again. Thanks for your latest offering, Jason. Can’t wait to see the next (as long as it’s not more KittyAmy drama!)

Indy

11. Carlo says:

Great, now they have a reason to not uploead anything for another two months.

12. BlackMetal says:

Im soryy but that kitty amy stuff was just realy weird 0.o… Im glad jason is back agen, he probable went on some strange fantastic adventure agen like last time… The cartoon wasn’t as great as the others but it was stil S#*t funny

13. Steven says:

It was O-K I guess. Not quite what I am come to expect when I turn to Filmcow cartoons to make light of what is usually a very eventual day as a cog in the faceless machine. I’m looking forward to the time when you will make another Unicorn piece, or perhaps, even a good follow up to the gods of zeus to wrap up some of that intricate character development you guys did there. Oh well. I guess I will simply have to wait.