embarrassing realizations

up too late. gonna be groggy for school tomorrow. there’s things swirling around in my head that I can’t put to rest. I’ve been feeling really strange since I was sick over thanksgiving. wondering if maybe the fever fried my brain or something. or maybe it just burnt the bullshit away.

I feel altered. I feel less like I’m wearing a mask. I don’t think I’m going to go to “drama club” anymore. I don’t think it’s where I need to be. it has helped me realize that the problem with my identity isn’t that I’m gay (or straight, or bi, or trans, or anything like that). I’m not sure what I’m attracted to, but I don’t think it’s people. I just don’t like them very much.

and it’s not like I’m into animals, either, so don’t even say anything. I’m not into beastiality. I just think I was maybe born into the wrong species.

it’s kind of a problem. and I don’t foresee any solution. I mean, how does one come out as “cat?”

43 Responses to “ “embarrassing realizations”

1. From the Darkness says:

I question the gender of this poster.

Despite that, I get the game now… ever taunting the viewers and fans.

I’d say… do the bestiality thing. Or better yet… get a human>Animal and become a tranny (ie: transpecies). That’s right… I just went there.

2. Yuki says:

What you should do is buy this film that was just released, it’s called Nick The Feature Film, it’s made by this guy called Jason Steele. He’s a lot like you, so you might like it.

3. Justin says:

She’s going to turn into Detective Mittens! This all makes sense! It’s been a long viral campaign for the sequel or prequel to Detective Mittens! I knew it.

4. Acinonyx_jubatus says:

Meow meow meow meow meow meow!

(I hope this aids you in your journey in becoming a scary fucking cat!)

First.

• Freeziez says:

close but no cigar

• That Guy That Said That One Thing, Remember? says:

Well no one else had said first, so I decided it would be a nice addition.

• Joe says:

How is being 5 hours off “close”?

• That Guy says:

It’s all relative. At least he’s not saying that a year later

• That Guy That Said That One Thing, Remember? says:

Well, when you look at the grand scheme of things, we are living in but a small window of time on the mansion of the universe. Millions of years to it pass like seconds to us. Relatively, I just happened to have posted less than a second after From the Darkness. I was almost first; I was very close indeed.

• JustSomeRandomlyGeneratedGuy says:

Time does not exist, dmubo. It’s made up so silly people can live on without asking others why we’re not standing still if there is no dimension of time.

• That Guy That Said That One Thing, Remember? says:

The fact that you spelled “dumbo” wrong renders your argument invalid.

6. Stig says:

This is going to end in suicide.

7. Alexthepitboss says:

what?

8. stanley says:

this is neither a funny update about filmcow productions nor hydrodynamics, the internet is not a counciller, we all have painful similar problems, but we all don’t complain to a group of people who were expecting an update on cartoons or other productions, about dark and hilarous things. you made me sad in a place i thought i could never be sad. way to go.

9. THE Keebler Elf says:

Oh kitty, life is not so bad. Maybe if I make you catnip cookies you’ll feel better? Anyway, remember what your parents always tell you, you can do or be anything if you put your mind to it.

10. Satan says:

FOOLISH MORTAL!!!! YOU SHALL NOT MAKE THE ENTRANCE INTO ANY FORM OF LIGHT WHEN I AM GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO DESTROY YOU!!!! YOU MAY COWER AND BEG FOR YOUR LIFE, BUT NO MERCY SHALL FALL UPON YOUR UNDESERVING HEAD BBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Skinny Wrists says:

Get behind me Satan. There is a line here for her destruction and I’m before you!

• Carbonated Chocolate Cake says:

dude not to be offensive or anything(and you probably know this yourself): YOU HAVE PROBLEMS. and your not Satan.If you are prove it!

• That Guy says:

Not to be offensive or anything but it’s “you’re” not “your”

• Carbonated Chocolate Cake says:

sorry, when im angry i have bad grammerzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.lolzzzzzzzzzzz

• That Guy says:

It’s not that I’m a grammar-nazi or anything, it’s just I like demeaning people that are demeaning other people haha

11. indianasmith says:

Again. REALLY?

12. JimmyBob says:

These better be going somewhere.

13. Carbonated Chocolate Cake says:

AGH!!!!!!!!!!!Can I stab something? i think im about to implode….

14. Stephen says:

This better be an awesome video that he is doing this whole “blog” post thing he’s doing. Also is this the same cat as the one on the top right corner of the front page?

15. Robert says:

Oh god, here we go…

16. Joeramos says:

I think you should make a video out of this. The raw potential is leaking from this post!!!

17. Satan says:

So the return of Steele has not prompted your departure from existence… THEN I SAHALL… YOU SHALL NOT WALK AN INCH ON THIS ACCURSED WORLD WITHOUT BARING THE SHAME I SHALL PLACE UBOVE YOUR PITIFUL HEAD… YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON ON THIS RECHED MORTAL WORLD THAT DESERVES NO MERCY OR FORGIVENESS… YOU SHALL ONLY KNOW OF MY EXISTENCE THROUGH YOUR DREAMS FOR THEN IS WHEN I SHALL TEAR YOU APART RRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW!!!!!