no more answers

there’s this idea that things get easier, but I think it’s just that people get better at faking it. I am sick of keeping a fake blog, so I’m just forgetting the other one and focusing on this. it’s true that I don’t have much time anymore, and I like it that way. less time to think. less time to worry.

so I make new friends and manage to separate myself more completely from my family. it feels like I’m living two lives. like there is this part of me that has to pretend to be what my dad sees, and there’s another part who is trying to figure out what is under that. it’s a puddle that just reflects back what it’s shown. I don’t think I’m anything. it’s like I’m watching myself do these things, but I can’t stop myself from acting.

I hear conversations that mean nothing. people talk and I have nothing to say. I respond in terrible ways, and I hear myself saying these things, but I can’t stop. I can’t take it back.

I don’t want to be weird and I don’t want to be normal. I just want to be me. I thought I found a place where I could be accepted, and it’s ok, but it’s still not what i need. it’s better than school and it gives me a place to be that isn’t home, and I guess that’s all I can ask for right now. mom used to say I think too much. maybe I do. or maybe it’s just that no one else is thinking enough.

I don’t think things will get easier. I don’t think people are essentially good. I don’t believe in heaven or hell. it all seems like fairy tales. I have all these things I don’t believe in. what is left? what is real? what can I do?

ļ»æ

88 Responses to “ “no more answers”

1. Lea says:

Hmm… I don’t know what to think about this.

2. IS it me or did this go from teen angst to a weird life lesson thing?

3. Nacho says:

Will the climax be the announcement of Jason’s new feature length film? hmmmmm

4. Darby says:

you should love me

5. dude. says:

yes well im not sure what the hell this has to do with unicorns

6. the spontaneous coffee mug says:

ok seriously… WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? AND WHERE IS JASON STEELE!?

7. It’s obviously Jason… I mean, come on! What hacker would go to the extent of changing the image above “Blog Topics” to a kitty69 (or whatever)?

8. Q says:

COME ON! ADVANCE THE PLOT! NOTHING’S REALLY CHANGED FOR THE LAST FOUR OR FIVE POSTS!

9. Alexthepitboss says:

The end is very nigh!

10. Satan says:

It has been brought to my superior attention that this “blogger” has somehow surpassed the unholy barrier i have placed upon this website and has annoyed me to the point of stealing my own soul… Steele if you do not put an end to this I shall unleash a thousand years of torture upon you and the petty ground of which your whimsical feet grovel upon BRRRRAAAAAAAAAWWWW!!!

• The Last Unicorn says:

If you do that, you will be forced by Jason to star in “Orange” again.

• Satan says:

If I am to be subjugated to appear in a measly film to get rid of this meddlesome blog… THEN SO BE IT BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAWW!!!

11. That one girl says:

Spontaneously planks*
    Ehem. It was getting quite awkward in here. So that was necessary.
    Awkward palm tree*
    That was necessary too.
    Jason. My baby. Sit your little butt behind that equipment and make videos. We miss you and your random ideas that make my life less of a hell hole.
    Love,love,love,
    Me

Ps: our babies are doing wonderful. Thanks for asking

12. Yourself From the Future says:

Explore. Test things. If you don’t like your current situation, change it. Try to talk how you want to talk, be with the people you want to be with, do the things you want to do. Now is a time as good as any to change your path through the woods, even if by just a few degrees, and discover some new scenery. Or another lark. Whatever’s out there, damn forest… So big and unpredictable, yet sometimes it feels like you keep passing the same damn tree for months. If what you’re doing right now isn’t working for you, do something else. Basic laws of physics. That’s what science is for. Oh, glorious science! Keep those questions and doubts, “I don’t believe in this,” and “I don’t believe in that,” but do keep in mind what you DO believe in. Maybe do some exploring there as well? What in reality seems most likely? What is most important to you? What seems to effect you the most? What do you do that seems to effect the world around you the most? What feels ‘good,’ what feels ‘right?’ What is the most useful thing to do? Think about it, pick up some philosophy books, talk to your local barber about the universe, whatever it takes to get things going again. Don’t leave yourself at an intellectual impasse if that’s not where you want to be. And always remember, bring a towel.

• This was a decent post, but I recommend lengthier sentences. It will fix the skewed timing that I personally read it with; there was potential for good humor but it felt like the punchline was delivered from Muhammad Ali instead of Stevie Wonder. I give you a solid A- minus for the effort. Take my words to heart, I am from Internet.

13. dudebroman says:

Like really, I’m all just you know?

Seriously.

14. No one important says:

wow, y’all r pretty mean…what if this really is someone who is hurting…just be nice, if you don’t got nothing good to say, then just don’t say it.

15. MuffinMan says:

There’s probably like a 99.9999 percent chance that any of this is real, but on the 0.00001 percent chance that this girl(?) is real, please just leave, google search something like teen angst blog, and post stuff on that.

16. Bye Stand Her Open Eons says:

Hey life will sort out for you i promise just remember high-school will be over before you know it. maybe get a job or a hobby something to invest your mind, to take the stress off of other things?

17. Someone ate a bowl of Jean-Paul Sartre-O’s this morning…

18. Amanda says:

Hey,
    I went through some rough times in high school with my parents as well- just keep in mind that things do get better in the future, that you won’t have to deal with your parents forever and they won’t control you forever. You have plenty of time to figure yourself out, and labels aren’t necessary in this process, unless you want them. Just keep in mind that there is a future from this point, and it involves a happier, more independent you. The present you just has to stick with it, and focus that that there is a future away from this.

19. Amanda says:

and although im from the internet, I promise I’m not faking it.

20. Bon-Qui-Qui says:

OK, I just want to watch a freaking filmcow movie!
    I understand the person is going through…difficult times….. but seriosly, make a movie, and you will feel better…. probably….maybe…..probably not..

21. Bon-Qui-Qui says:

I apologize, what I said was insensitive.

But dont give up on yourself.

22. SpencerLovesAmy says:

I thought this was Jason’s Daughter er sumptin

23. Peter Pegasus says:

I think this stupid bitch’ll just have to die. satan, unicorns, haters, me, LET’S DO THIS!!!!!!!!!

24. Joseph L says:

What the crap happened to this website?
    Is this just some epic trolling?

25. Stig says:

ur ugly and ur blog sux and u should die. fock u. /internet

26. The Mystery of Zunknown. says:

My laws have always been “if you have nothing nice to say to somebody….kill him/her”. In this situation I want the pleasure of watching her kill herself.

Also, it always makes my life seem brighter when I see stupid little bitches crying about their insignificant problems. It feels my heart with joy seeing “teens that know everything” fuck up so much.

End conclusion, keep talking, I laugh at your anguish. Kill yourself, I laugh at your stupidity, anguish and death.

• Just Someone That Gives A Crap says:

Wow. Even if this isn’t genuine, that comment was inappropriate for ANY situation.

The Mystery of Zunknown, I you are officially a total DOUCHE.

• Just Someone That Gives A Crap says:

Sorry. Correction of my grammatical error:

The Mystery of Zunknown, you are officially a total DOUCHE.

• Bon-qui-qui says:

Jeez ur a turd

27. Doomfullord says:

I think I had a dream that Jason actually fixed this mess and posted a video… I was hoping that it was true…. But, alas…

• Uberjason says:

I had a dream Jason concluded these random posts as the the prelude to his new film and posted a link to the video.

28. Nana says:

Yo, people, what is going on here? What if he really is going through a tough time? We all want new movies, but… I mean, seriously?! Ever heard of the word “empathy”? I feel like some of you should look the definition of the word up in the dictionary.

Anyway, Jason, you really shouldn’t think too much. People always have expectations. That will never change. But the fact is, that it’s no one else’s life but yours. So do whatever makes you happy. You will find your way eventually, don’t worry. Someone who’s as talented as you are, will most certainly find his place in this world. Don’t let anyone pressure you to do something you don’t want to do. I can’t imagine anything worse than waking up every morning, hating your job or worse – your life. So do only what you want to do.
    And life is too short to worry all the time anyway!

“there are two basic motivating forces: fear and love. When we are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement and acceptance. We need to learn to love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create. Evolution and all hopes for a better world rest in the fearlessness and open-hearted vision of people who embrace life.” ~ John Lennon

“today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is you’re than you” ~ Dr. Seuss

“if you don’t know where you are going, any road will get you there” ~ Lewis Carroll

29. HOLD ON NOW says:

I typed in the url bar to see if this “girl” has a Youtube account, And It told me the account had been closed. DUN DUN DUN?!? See for yourself:

youtube.com/user/kittyamy96

30. rotflstar says:

Even if you’re not a brony, ponychan is one of the nicest places on the internet, their /oats/ board is a total opposite then /b/ where you can say “I had a bad day” or “I have a lot to think about” and people will respond in a generally nice way. It’s very good for speaking you’re mind and self counsiling, so even though I think kittyamy is a character, and as much as I believe that this post is simply creative, intriguing, and more than adequit litrature if there is a chance this is real this is my suggestion.

-rotflstar the anthropologistic madman

31. Kelto Frellan says:

Denying the existence of Heaven, Hell, and God, will not make them go away, and you will one day be held responsible for the knowledge you can gain: For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. Romans 1:18-20. Hell is a real place,referenced in God’s revelation of himself to human kind in the Bible(Matthew 5:22,2 Peter 2:4), and those who go there will not spend just thousands or millions of years there, but rather eternity, which has no end. Ever.

• Kelto Frellan says:

And everyone on earth deserves to go to Hell, for sinning(breaking God’s commandments) against a holy God, who cannot tolerate sin. But God has provided a way for Himself to be both just and holy, and yet the justifier of sinners. That way is His Son, Jesus Christ, who died on a cross, bearing God’s just wrath for our sins, and rose again, having defeated sin and death, and proving that He is God. No one can be saved from Hell apart from Christ, not by works or paying money to a church.
      For by grace you have been saved, through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

• Carbonated Chocolate Cake says:

That’s a belief and it cannot, nor ever can be proven.

• Freeziez says:

atheism is the religion of not believing in religion

lol

• Kelto Frellan says:

the primary tenets of the atheist: There is no God, and boy do I hate Him.

• Carbonated Chocolate Cake says:

i brlirvr in a god, but i do not believe everything they say in the bible.i basically mad my own religion….

• Anonymous says:

Primary tenets of an atheist are these

1. I will not believe in any religion unless there is ample evidence (by which I mean the deity actually made themselves known, none of this ‘look at the beauty around you crap’. That was evolution and there are fossils to prove it).
            2. I will not yield to any god that is unjust or unworthy, regardless of their power.

• Kelto Frellan says:

I appreciate the effort to help, but the shroud of turin is not a good argument. Rather, look at the Universe and world around you, which display God’s eternal power, and are evidence of a designer. Even Richard Dawkins has conceded that something may have designed man and life on earth, though he himself does not believe it was a deity.

• Kelto Frellan says:

It could be proven, if you were actually willing to look. Don’t just believe me on my say so, but don’t automatically believe anyone else on their say so either. Do some digging. You still may not find the truth, if you are unwilling to see it, but it would sure beat reading this blog…

• Carlo says:

It cannot be proven, you fool. Your arguments are senseless: ‘You can’t see me right now, does that mean I don’t exist?’ It doesn’t, but we know that there is a person behind your words, while the bible was not written by God himself, or at least, there is no proof for this. Christianity was just a cult within Judism just like Mormonism is now to the Christian religion. Saying that something is true because the bible says so is ridiculous, but you refuse to believe this, obviously. Bringing forward quotes out of the bible doesnt mean shit either. Religion, Christianity in your case, I presume, is unwillingness to see what is right in front of you; A big, dark world of confusion, held together by logic and science.

• JustSomeRandomlyGeneratedGuy says:

Quite right. Apparently you can’t witness a god with the human’s 5 senses. So we can’t EVER notice a possible god. Makes it more likely that the tooth fairy exists because I should be able to see her.

• Kelto Frellan says:

You can’t see me at this time. Does that mean I don’t exist?
            All you can see are my words, perhaps my name. God chose to reveal Himself to man through words(The Bible) and through the universe(a display of his power). But because the truth is suppressed in unrighteousness, I of course cannot ultimately convince you. Only God can change your heart, and remove the scales from your eyes.

• Carbonated Chocolate Cake says:

thanks JustSomeRandomlyGeneratedGuy but i do believe in god, but i don’t believe evrything they say in the bible. i was just trying to get my point across.

• Carbonated Chocolate Cake says:

dear kelto frellan,
            i believe in go and only some things in the bible. thanks though!

• C says:

Just we I needed. A daily dose of bull shit

32. THE Keebler Elf says:

Whatever, I don’t know why I keep coming back to the site when all I seem to find is disappointment. There is nothing exciting about these blog posts, and nothing true about them as well. Perhaps I’ll read some Poe and pass the time in another way, making a new batch of cookies sounds fun.

33. Monkeyman says:

The world is wrong. You’re right. Only thinking people feel this way. So, does it get any easier? Try to imagine your place in the vastness of the infinite multitude of universes – that’s seems easier.

• JustSomeRandomlyGeneratedGuy says:

The world is neither wrong or right. Only thinking people that think the right way know this is true.

34. Spencer says:

Everyone stop worrying, Jason is just busy editing his feature and does these when he’s bored. Robert says so.

35. Redlark says:

Sometimes I like to remember some nice little quotes when things are down.

“Chin up!” – Charlotte from Charlotte’s Web

“Think of all the things to be thankful for. That’s the Glad Game!” – Pollyanna

Then I remember that Charlotte died without being recognized by the humans that she was the one that saved Wilbur’s life, not Wilbur. And Pollyanna ended up depressed and paralyzed for life.

So in conclusion:

ā€œI used to believe in forever, but forever is too good to be true.ā€ – Winnie the Pooh

Bringing up the possibly Existentialist belief, “Life is tough; find a way to get over it. You have the power to deal with every problem that comes at you; whether you fail or not. It matters if you actually try. So cry if you must, but what makes your life better is what you ultimately do with it.” F.T. Griswold

Either way… Film Cow shorts are satires, parodies, or wacky comedies. If Jason decides to go to a serious outlet, no matter how good it may be. He’ll probably lose his audience and we may just as well see the end of Film Cow.

Did it help Jim Carrey when he tried to be serious? Did Groucho Marx ever go film nior?

The answer is, No.

Personally, I’d like to think that Jason flows with the shtick he’s got going. If he wants to be serious or cover serious topics. He shouldn’t ever preach. Sometimes the most moving pieces of work that gets a person to think of an important topic are the funny ones. That’s what makes satire (not parody) more powerful than sheer drama over the years. It’s also why people consider the thoughts and opinions of a comedian’s work more than their President. Show, don’t tell. Everything can be funny to some degree. It’s human nature to laugh when things are bad–it relieves stress.

That’s also probably the reason why the best comedians have or have had crappy as hell lives. They know how to seriously laugh.

Comedy without Tragedy is Carrot Top. Don’t be Carrot Top.

36. Maurice says:

people arguing on filmcow? this blog is falling to pieces.

• 2 or 3 lab rats says:

ya, even if this is just Jason being an utter goofball, it’s still not what the blog is meant for.

37. :( says:

i dont know whether or not this is someone messing around like some people say or not but i can relate to all of it; its how i feel sometimes.

38. ShinyTan says:

Everything about this blog is hilarious and perfect.

39. Peter Pegasus says:

WHY.
    ISNT.
    SHE.
    DEAD!??!?!?!

• Zulway says:

I am Zulway, God of Mercy. Peter, you are being cold. You have broken one of Zulway’s Twelve Tenants of Mercy. Prepare for destruction.

• yawluZ says:

I am yawluZ, God of Wrath. Man, even I think peter’s gone too far. AND I AM A GOD OF WRATH!!
        Prepare For Destruction by the mighty force of the twin gods, Zulway and yawluZ.

40. Corey says:

So much for that “mid-month reveal” people were talking about šŸ™

41. Georgio says:

this blog is wrong lol, check out psytrance parties. they’re usually at random locations. cool place where people listen to what one has to say. just stay away from the paraphernalia

42. Bon-qui-qui says:

I figured it out! This is obviously Jason

One, he loves kitties. Hint hint
    Two, if someone did hack his blog, then why would he simply give up on his comedy!?!? He is a comedy genius! This is all a scheme/plan to create a new video. If someone really hacked this blog, then why wouldn’t Jason just make a new blog??? Derrrrrrrrrr

• Nacho says:

True. But people who are going to believe it’s Jason should have figured it out by now. He’s posted on the forum since kittyamy has arrived.
      I think

43. Bon-qui-qui says:

Anyone notice the picture of the kitty in the top right corner of the screen
    And the post about the cat jockolantern?!?!? Maybe it’s a new detective mittens the crime solving CAT????

Aha! Conspiracy!!!!!

44. Sivad says:

Ok, if you are real, then make a facebook or something! This isn’t your website! If It’s Jason, this is getting annoying, but mildly amusing in a way.