this is halloween

I watched “nightmare before christmas” with some friends tonight. I’d forgotten how much I liked that movie. it made me wish I’d carved a jack skellington pumpkin instead of a cat. I don’t think darleen would have liked it. she doesn’t seem to like anything I do.

school’s ok. I’ve been busy with lots of extra stuff. it’s nice to feel like I have some kind of social life. it’s been a while.

10 Responses to “ “this is halloween”

1. darby says:

you seem nice i like you

If I had a boat… I would sail it into the sunset… A beautiful, beautiful sunset. Staring unto such a magnificent visage would summon forth tears from my eyes. The glorious hues of reds and yellows, pinks and purples, all in shades not reproducible anyplace else. Though in my mind I would try desperately to save the image, I could never. For it is Nature’s will that her beauty be seen only at her bidding. She is fickle; she does not allow men to see without her consent. No, it is her sister, Industry, that is the whore. The foul prostitute of the earth who lets any man between her legs for reproduction! Cursed slut, Industry, who sells herself to the work of the covetous sinners known as men. She sleeps each night in a different home, a pestilence that hovers both in the air and in the mind. Dirty, whorish, Industry who keeps men up at night to listen to her moans of self-indulgent pleasure! Blessed Nature has been obscured by the voluptuous bosom her sister flaunts and now we see her little. Alas! Nature, push forward, beyond the breast! Move your sister’s artificial chest from thy face and show us thy beauty! You are eternal, sweet nature! Though now you are sick, when damned Industry sleeps at last, you will regain what health you have lost, rejuvenate the rose in thy cheek! Sacred Nature, persevere! At least until I buy a boat….

3. RAGE!!!! says:

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!!!!????

4. MuffinMan says:

Does she even read the comments?

5. George says:

Probably not, if she did, I think she might kill herself or something. Quite a few people want her gone. I don’t blame them though, this used to be on my Favorites list. This blog is slowly killing the respect I have for this website…

6. insanellamafreak says:

I <3 NIGHTMARE B4 CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!
    JACK SKELLINGTON IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DIBS!
    LOL
    Ummmmmmm………………….,,,,,
    wait, wat r we talkin about????
    p.s.
    WHERE R THE LLAMAS!!!!!!! I MISS CARRL!
    Plus, these blogs r weird, rather watch "That '70s Show"
    BYEAS!
    RANDOMNESS!
    LLAMA DAY IS EVERY 14TH OF EACH MONTH FYI!