sunday sunday

it was nice out this weekend so darleen, dad, and I went out and got some pumpkins to carve. like always, I carved a cat. my dad gave me a hard time about always doing the same thing. I can’t help it. cats are the only thing I can draw or anything, so why wouldn’t I do a cat? my dad did one of those patterns that come with the pumpkin-carving kits. darleen did a typical triangles and teeth face. apparently I am part of a household of boring people.

it was nice to be outside for a while, carving the pumpkins. I wanted to save the seeds but darleen wouldn’t let me. she didn’t feel like cleaning them. I said I would do it, but she told me that she knew I wouldn’t. I tried to save them anyway but she threw them away when I went to the bathroom. I was pissed.

I still don’t know what I’m gonna be for halloween. I do this every year. I get all excited and then wait to the last minute to decide and end up with something lame. oh well. at least I can be someone else for a day.

8 Responses to “ “sunday sunday”

1. Maurice says:

Come on! I thought this was over.

• estu no kimi says:

God, you’re needy.

• Maurice says:

Yes, maybe I am a little. But seriously.. It was kind of funny at the beginning, now it’s just starting to get lame. It’s time to move on. And I don’t get that whole “2 blogs” thing. And I’m tired of people thinking this is real. If it was real, she would have read the comments and deleted her blog like a decent person.

I think you should be an archaeopteryx for Halloween! Then you can bring the bird metaphor full circle!!! >:3 Jklolz, luv ya Jaso—*cough* Kitty!!!

3. Maurice says:

She should disguise as her mom or something emotionally fucked up and then put herself to sleep in some cryogenic crap for like ((age her mom was when she died) + (number of years she’s been dead)) years and then wake up to find out the entire human race is in jeopardy. But thanks to some nuclear waste that was buried in the ground in which her cryogenic thing was build on, she has grown some super powers andOMG I’M INSANE.

4. Alexthepitboss says:

Cats?

5. FallingWhale says:

I’m thinking the ‘pumpkin’ is Jason’s skull.