anger is usual

I hate the weekends. I used to spend them with my mom and her husband. it wasn’t too bad. my mom was pretty cool. she wasn’t as dorky as my dad but didn’t try to be my best friend or anything. anyway, I hate the weekends because she’s dead now and I miss her. I can’t even visit her grave or anything because she was cremated and her husband kept the ashes. he acts like I don’t exist. I can’t remember the last time we talked. sometimes I try to call him but he lets it go to voice mail and doesn’t call me back.

the weeks suck because I hate school and darleen is a bitch, so home sucks, and now the weekends suck too because I don’t get to see my mom. it’s like I live in a vacuum with all the suck suck suck.

it isn’t even school that I hate, it’s the people. it’s always the people. people people people.

why can’t I just be a cat or something simple?

25 Responses to “ “anger is usual”

1. Uberjason says:

In the world of injustices, light will shortly come. Hang in there. you’ll be free eventually. Also, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!?!?

2. Rob says:

I really really hope this is some elaborate backstory for Detective Mittens 2 or something.

3. Jenna says:

jason was just an average teenage girl…now he thinks he’s a cat…now the government’s after him..

4. C says:

I know Jasons writing this, but hes hitting some pretty hard stuff.

Why would anyone want to be a cat?! Especially a female cat… God, I’d hate fending off Toms from molesting my fine feline hindquarters. It would be like being at a gay bar. But all the time. And with no fruity alcohol to drown the pain. 🙁 Though I do hear catnip is a drug of sorts. I guess I’d take advantage of that.

6. SquirrelyKelly95 says:

I feel ya, girl. I hate having a dead mom AND an alive mom, but my mom that is alive is a bitch to me too.

Funny how those things turn out.

Us average teenage girls have to stick together, hon. Just remember that.

7. Kwipper says:

I have a feeling that all of this is going somewhere….

8. JustSomeRandomlyGeneratedGuy says:

Dear KittyAmy96,

NOBODY CARES FOR YOUR TEENAGE TROUBLES. Also, L2use capitals at start of sentences.

9. Chris says:

Yesterday at work, I saw a woman around her 40s. She danced like she had a chronical menstruation. That was really fun.

10. GO AWAY! ಠ_ರೃ I bet you cant type that. =) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Also Sad faces =( :< DX

11. Estu No Kimi says:

Oh good.
    Another one
    I was getting worried that it might have ended on a cliffhanger

12. Mart says:

So I was guessing it was Jason’s gf writing these messeges, but I just don’t see Jason dating a 14/15 y.o.

This is weird stuff, but great for scriptwriting class as this is the typical american 14 y.o. girl’s “problems”.
    Keep it comming

13. Larry says:

This is awesome. I like this. This is good. I like it.Give me a high five. Or a high four, if you’ve cut off one of your fingers already. I like it. Jason Steele needs to come back before I cut off one of my fingers. Then we can high four. I like it.

14. Slater says:

These blog post went from really funny to really dark.

15. Yuki says:

Ok, so the final Doctor Who wasn’t that great, but I think you’re over-exaggerating a bit O_o

16. Maurice says:

It’s so cold out there. I bet that’s why my ostrich pet burried his head in the ground.

17. ACFan120 says:

I think this is leading up to a new Detective Mittens. I predict the next few posts will be about how this lady had turned into a cat, and how she became a detective.

18. Jimmy says:

I dunno, I can’t help but think this is all a thought experiment designed to see how many people want this girl to kill herself because she’s getting in the way of new videos. Then I remember that this is FilmCow…

19. Luke says:

See, this is why you should have stayed single.

20. Alexthepitboss says:

What have you done with Jason!?!

21. George says:

I honestly don’t know what to think of this. Maybe he’s letting her do this? Maybe she stole this website? So many “Maybes” and yet no answers. Even though if this is real, it is touching in a way. But you can’t just steal someones website and use it as a blog for your personal problems. Make a facebook page or something to do this.