maybe I’m looking too deep into this

today when I was walking home from school, I saw some birds under an overpass. a big bird had a hold of a smaller bird, and they were both flapping their wings really hard, with the big bird trying to drag away the small bird and the small bird trying to get away from the big bird. just then a car came along and BAM! smashed into both birds. they went flying away in different directions. and I thought, maybe I’m like that little bird with trying to get away from this terrible shit only to have something else equally bad come along and smash into me. so it’s like either I die quickly one way or slowly the other but either way it fucking sucks and I end up in pain and then dead.

oh, and I failed my math test.

darleen is gonna kill me.

50 Responses to “ “maybe I’m looking too deep into this”

1. Eric says:

Seems like it’s been a bad week for you.
    I hope it gets better.

2. Maurice says:

O Mort, vieux capitaine, il est temps! levons l’ancre! Ce pays nous ennuie, ô Mort! Appareillons! Si le ciel et la mer sont noirs comme de l’encre, nos cœurs que tu connais sont remplis de rayons!

Verse-nous ton poison pour qu’il nous réconforte! Nous voulons, tant ce feu nous brûle le cerveau, plonger au fond du gouffre, Enfer ou Ciel, qu’importe? Au fond de l’Inconnu pour trouver du nouveau!

Charles Baudelaire

3. Agent J says:

Dude/Dudet Please answer my questions:What the heck? Who are you? Why are you here? Did Jason get a gender change? Where is Jason? No one cares about your life problems, this website is for this guy named Jason Steele to make videos and make money off of them, not for posting drama!Sorry if i was rude.

4. Chris says:

I really hope this is an ambiguous way of advertising for you, Jason. If you could conclude these posts by leading us into the Spatula Madness reveal, I will buy multiple copies of the movie. And also spatulas.

5. cUtEgIrL says:

STICK WITH IT GIRL YOU KNOW WE LOVE YOU AND SUPPORT YOU, ALSO MATH WILL NEVER GET YOU ANYWHERE SO DON”T WORRY ABOUT IT.

XOXOXOX <33333333333333333 ^3^

• That Guy That Said That One Thing, Remember? says:

I disagree. Math will get you everywhere. I am finished.

• warz says:

Math ain’t no semi-hot whore who you bang and never call again. You wants to get in a long term relationship with math. Math will love you like you love frejoles. Math will take you places and math will give you the sweet lovin’

• That Guy That Said That One Thing, Remember? says:

Math beats me at night and smothers me in the morning. She left me with bruises on my neck and no feeling in my balls. I’m missing two teeth now and I have a black eye, but when the pain goes away she says she still loves me and I keep coming back for more.

God… Now I sound like KittyAmy…

6. Jenna says:

why do i feel like this chick’s posts are about to get all lonelygirl15 on us

7. Luvya says:

I’m gonna make love to you woman,
    I’m gonna lay you down by the fire.
    And caress your womanly body,
    make you moan and perspire.

Gonna get those juices flowin
    we making love baby
    love baby
    love love love love
    BABY!

8. Estu No Kimi says:

I’m actually… curious to see how this ends.
    I hardly think some random person like this would be able to gain access to Jason’s site, but even if they were, they’d be replying to the ruder comments with butthurt, probably.
    So, this can only be leading somewhere and I’m highly curious as to where.

9. Knux says:

I really don’t want to google ” KittyAmy96″ seems creepy…

10. JustSomeRandomlyGeneratedGuy says:

I know! I’ve figured it out!
    She ís a witch. Let’s burn her.

11. Ella says:

This is weird. But okay let’s see where it goes. I prefer posts from Jason Steel though lol.

12. Ella says:

*Steele

13. Uberjason says:

I wonder if this is Jason’s “girlfriend.”

14. ? says:

How did you hack the unhackable??? props to you miss! *tips hat in acknowledgement*

15. TypeQueen says:

KittyAmy96
    I just want to tell you that it does get better, I know this cause you certainly have given me more giggles this week that I thought possible and I am still on a llama high!!!!

16. personman says:

I am getting gradually more convinced that Jason is trolling us…

17. ThatOneChick says:

WHATTHEHELLISTHISCRAP.
    Who are you?
    Where did you come from?
    Where is Jason Steele?
    Why is your username so dumb?
    Can YOU make funny videos?
    If you can, why haven’t you posted them?
    If you can’t, WTFAREYOUDOINGHERE?!

• Uberjason says:

At what point in the episode does it indicate that he is trolling us?

• insanellamafreak says:

xxacltty. i dnt get it. stupid computer. i couldnt even get a freaking picture!!! idc & i dont get it.
        😛 -phhbbbbttt!!!!!

18. Alexthepitboss says:

Where are you Jason?

19. SkinnyWrists says:

I have that sneaking gut feeling that this is going to go the same direction as that of a rick roll

20. insanellamafreak says:

ok chiki, jason, whoever! Ur problems r interesting & sound lik they highly suckk, i think most of us wud ratha have insane llamas w/ hats, chaotic ponys, marshmallow ppl, etc over teen chik probs. Sorry but this isn’t a reality tv show site. or am i on the wrong site if im lookin 4 Jason Steele hilarious vids????? Sorry if this was rude chiquita (or dude) but plzz either get llama vids, create llama vids, or go 2 an actual blog site. ok???????? srry if rude. but seriously

21. insanellamafreak says:

Haha!!! dumb birds!! dumb driver!! oh silly world.

22. insanellamafreak says:

yeah, ur lookin a bit deep into this whole thing w/ the birdies